Stark County's Early Reading and Literacy Grant Consortia are Extensive
Earlier this month, the Ohio Department of Education announced that six Stark County school districts had been awarded $928,000 in Early Reading and Literacy consortia grants, but that was only part of the story.
Consortia members were not mentioned in the announcement, and that membership is extensive, underscoring the collaboration on education that has become a recognized hallmark of the Stark County community.
- Sandy Valley Local Schools Consortia - Canton Local Schools, Malone University, Stark County District Library Sandy Valley Branch
- Plain Local Schools Consortia - Canton City Schools, Stark County District Library Main Branch, Stark County District Library Plain Branch
- Marlington Local Schools Consortia - Minerva Local Schools, Minerva Public Library, Rodman Public Library
- Massillon City Schools Consortia - Massillon Public Library, Massillon Digital Academy
- North Canton City Schools Consortia - Walsh University, North Canton Public Library
- Alliance City Schools Consortia - University of Mount Union, Early Childhood Education Alliance, Inc.